Saturday, April 14, 2012

Tacsiyapo

Now here's a must-visit place for angry people! 

Whenever I'm frustrated I oftentimes fantasize about throwing plates, pans, whatever I can get my hands on. I remember doing it once in the dark, but I regretted it when I woke up in the morning because I broke one of my favorite mug/penholders, so I just use my imagination or play Angry Birds when I need to blow off steam. 

On the way to Baguio yesterday I was searching on Google a place where we could have lunch and found Isdaan, a restaurant in Tarlac. My trip companions suggested we stop over at Tacsiyapo. We weren't sure about the name so we dropped the idea. We saw Isdaan on the way and thought we'd have lunch there. To our surprise we saw that Tacsiyapo was located inside the resort/restaurant! 


None of us were "angry" or had any ill-feeling we had to let out, but we still tried throwing a couple of mugs and plates. It was totally fun! I couldn't imagine though how people can actually throw a TV set to the wall or destroy wall clocks. 


 


Isdaan (map)
McArthur Highway, Gerona, Tarlac

3 comments:

  1. I remember watching this on Rated K years back but never knew how to get there. Looks like you did by accident ! I wanna throw a TV just for the heck of it, but it's too heavy ! Clock na lang. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm very interesting post :D nice one!



    bisaya-traveller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete