Saturday, May 21, 2011

Cebu: Mooon Cafe (The Terraces, Ayala Cebu)


I've been dining at Mooon in Cebu for a couple of years now and I've tried their branches in Cagayan de Oro, Iloilo and Dumaguete. I heard that they opened a branch too in Davao last May 12, so I will likely drop by their too when I get to visit Davao.


So, I like eating Mooon! I'm glad though they don't have a Manila branch yet. Mooon offers a variety of Mexican style dishes. They have pizza, pasta, quesadilla, burittos, steak and other yummy stuff. My standard order is usually a plate of cheese quesadilla and fish (the one with lots of cheese on it). This time around I brazenly ordered for spare-ribs since I knew my boys would help me out -- Mooon has big servings!

Hubby ordered onion rings as our appetizer and I was surprised with how they served it. The rings were big and yummy.



The sumptuous spare-ribs I ordered.


My son's order, chicken cheese melt.


Hubby's order, it's beef and I don't remember what it was called haha, but it was quite tasteful.


Mooon Cafe (map)
The Terraces, Ayala Center Cebu

1 comment:

  1. I have visited Moon cafe in Cagayan branch. They truly serve delicious foods. It's one of my favorite restaurants. I heard they also opened a new branch in Ozamiz City.

    Shaine from Cagayan de Oro (www.cdokay.com)

    ReplyDelete