Thursday, April 21, 2011

Singapore River Cruise

I've been going back and forth to Singapore for almost a decade now, but never got the chance to explore it. In my last trip I finally got the chance to go on the Singapore River Cruise (thanks Google!). I was pretty please that I finally got to see some important landmarks up close, except the Merlion (yet again!) since it looked like it was under renovation (again!). Argh! Anyway, here's some of the pretty sites I saw during the cruise:

That's the boat we rode. 

Clarke Quay. I wonder if the Turkish ice cream man is still there. 

The guide said that this area is reminiscent of how Singapore started.

Tall buildings in the CBD. 

The Fullerton Hotel, one of the first hotels in Singapore. 

Kids used to dive in the river. 

The Esplanade.  

Marina Bay Sands. 

The Singapore Flyer. I haven't had the chance to try it out. Maybe next time!

1 comment:

  1. Wow excellent images and excellent post on singapore rive cruise. Please check our singapore cruise packages at tourism in singapore

    ReplyDelete