Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dumaguete: Cafe Laguna

During my short stay in Dumaguete I had a lonesome late dinner at Cafe Laguna which was just at the ground floor of Hotel Nicanor. I fell asleep watching the news when I got back from merienda at Sans Rival Cakes & Pastries and taking a stroll at Rizal Boulevard.


It was a Friday so I was constrained to order only seafood because it's Lent. I ordered the adobong pusit (they had another term for it). I loved it! The pusit was soft and chewy and the sauce just had a hint of anghang. But what they said was good for two had more tentacles than the yummy pusit body.


Inasmuch as I wanted to try out other dishes I had no one to share it with me. Maybe next time :)

Cafe Laguna (map)
San Jose St., Dumaguete City

Must have: adobong pusit

Price range: PhP200+/dish, found it a bit pricey since the serving was small

Lakwatsera Rating: will likely come back when I get the chance to visit Dumaguete again

No comments:

Post a Comment