Sunday, December 26, 2010

GenSan: Little Dubai

I just had 24 hours to spend in General Santos City so I packed my lakwatsa in bite sizes. Andrew insisted that I should try out Little Dubai, so off we went after having a snack at Firenzo Deli.


I'm always excited to try out new things and my experience with Middle Eastern food has been sparse. I have taken a liking to it though, minus the spicy stuff. Drew briefed me on the menu and recommended I order kebab. I got one kebab meal and we split the soup (forgot what it's called).

The Kebab. I loved how the meat was prepared with exotic (well that's what I think) spices. It was served with grilled tomato and white garlic sauce. I passed on the orange spicy sauce.


The Soup. I forgot the name of the soup, it was good in the chinese hot and sour soup way. It was flavorful and matched the kebab perfectly.


Next time I'm in GenSan I'll surely bug whoever I am with to dine at Little Dubai.

Little Dubai (map)
National Highway,
General Santos City
+6383-553-4119

Must have: kebab (of course!)

Price range: PhP85 per meal with iced tea, soup was at PhP45

Lakwatsera's Rating: I love it! I wish they had a branch in Manila.

2 comments: