Saturday, March 20, 2010

Alba Uno Residentia (Cebu Hotel)


I'm always on the lookout for smaller hotels since it's more homey and I strangely feel more secure than staying in larger, expensive hotels. It was Jerome who recommended Alba Uno to me. He said that they had free wifi and was located at the back of Asiatown IT Park. He didn't need to say anything more since I was already hooked at, "Free wifi".

I got the executive suite and it was really spacious. I also liked how it was decorated. The bed was thick and the pillows were fluffy. It reminded me about the bed at Hotel Avante (in California). The bathroom was very clean and I liked the way they scattered pebbles between the bath and toilet area. The sink drain though got stuck so I was forced to use the sink by the refrigerator area.

One drawback though about the place is it's location. It's located at Apas, Lahug, just a few blocks away from The Walk. It's in a residential area and expect your sleep to be disturbed by roosters during the wee hours of the morning. Also it takes sometime to get a cab.

Food? They don't have a restaurant but you can order food and drinks. It took an hour though before they managed to serve our breakfast. It would be better to dine at The Walk.

Alba Uno Residencia
1007 Villa Amores,
Lahug Apas, Cebu City
+6332-5052111 or 233-8617 or 236-6880
(map)

Pension House Rates (per day)
Standard Room - PhP1,200
Queen Suite - PhP1,400 (with refrigerator)
Family Room - PhP1,600 (with refrigerator)
Executive Suite - PhP1,600 (with refrigerator); PhP1,800 (with bathtub)

No comments:

Post a Comment