Sunday, February 7, 2010

Cathedral of Good Shepherd (Singapore)

I've been in and out of Singapore for more than 7 years now and my trips usually include a Sunday. It was my Kuya who first brought me to the Cathedral of Good Shepherd to hear mass many years ago.


The cathedral is the oldest Catholic church in Singapore and that's probably why it's constantly under renovation (or maybe it just coincides with my trips). I noticed in the past years that the there are more and more people hearing mass at this church and it was packed when Sweetie and I went during our trip.

I also love the fact that the church is just nearby Chimes, City Hall MRT station and Bugis! And that's the reason why I always end up staying at Carlton Hotel :)

Cathedral of Good Shepherd
Queen St. cor. Bras Basah Road,
Singapore
(mass schedule)

No comments:

Post a Comment