Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Davao: Bangkok Wok

I am addicted to iced tea with milk and about a year ago I influenced Drew too. When we were in Singapore last month we took every chance we could get to drink teh tarik and even went back to Thai Express several times just to get a glass of thai style iced tea. So before I went to Davao, Drew took some time to search for the best iced tea with milk in the area.

And he found it at Bangkok Wok

Luckily we found some time before I headed off to the airport to sample Bangkok Wok's thai iced tea. It's very potent though and kept me awake until 2 in the morning.



Also tried out the spring rolls. It was yummeeh!



Thanks Koya!

*Photos by Andrew dela Serna.

Bangkok Wok
Ground Floor Robinson’s Cybergate, 
J.P. Laurel Ave., Bajada, Davao City

1 comment:

  1. Bangkok Wok's thai iced tea looks so tasty and I think I need that especially when I have so much things to do at night.

    ReplyDelete