Sunday, May 31, 2009

Davao: Delongtes

I still could not stop giggling over the jingle of Delongtes which played over and over again when we dined their last weekend. It wasn't annoying mind you, but it was the first time that I heard a resto's whole menu being sung! Yup, you gotta hear it!


When I told Andrew that my friends and I wanted to eat inihaw he immediately suggested that we have lunch at Delongtes. I trust his judgment and so that's where we had lunch.

I had longganisa and pork barbecue -


The kinilaw was yummy too -


We all had to help my best friend finish the bottomless liempo she ordered -


And we also had durian shake for only PhP45. 

Servings were generous and you'll already be filled-up with just PhP100.

Delongtes (map)
Tulip Drive
Barangay Matina Aplaya, Davao City

No comments:

Post a Comment