Monday, March 9, 2009

Malagos Garden Resort (Davao)


Last year I got a chance to visit one of Davao's flora and fauna rich resorts back in 2007 - the Malagos Garden Resorts! My friends Andrew, Blogie and Migs accompanied me to see the sights. I forgot to blog about it since I was quite busy during that time, but finally remembered it when Winston asked me to look for a photo. And that was when I suddenly remembered the cute little ostriches and the many different birds that we saw. There were also quite a number of flora which I'm sure my Mom would enjoy if she was with me.

Here are some photos which I took during that day:





View more photos in my Picasa Web Album:



Contact Info:
Malagos Garden Resort
Malagos, Baguio, Davao City
+(6382) 221-1545


2 comments:

  1. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... nalalala ko pa ang mga ostrech!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD MORNING PO!

    MAGTANONG LANG PO KUNG MAGKANO PO ANG ENTRANCE AT ANG PER ROOM FOR COUPLE?

    ReplyDelete