Monday, October 8, 2007

Smithsonian Air and Space Museum, the Other One

When I was a kid I managed to visit the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum located at Washington, D.C. I'm not a kid anymore (hehe) and there's a new museum near the Dulles Airport at Washington and they call it The Other Air and Space Museum. I've been fascinated by airplanes and spaceships ever since I could remember, so I dragged my sister to go with me to see the new museum and here are some stuff I got to see:

The Enterprise, a space ship that never actually went to space.


The meanest ship I've seen in my life, but it's the fastest running one.


The Enola Gay which dropped the bomb at Hiroshima.


A really cute ship. Just add a smile and it looks like a cartoon character.


And here are more photos from the exhibit:

No comments:

Post a Comment